KCjava does not sell its membership lists or provide copies to recruiters or other business entities.
Recruiters and companies wishing to post positions to the KCJava membership must comply with the below and provide the below information.
- The posting must be formatted as a text-only email (i.e. no Word documents, PDF's, or attachments of any kind)
- All positions must require Java skills
- All positions must be in the Kansas City metro area
- Provide enough information so people can differentiate this posting from other postings that say "2 yrs jsp"
- Provide detailed job description
- List skills and proficiency required (e.g. beginner, expert, ...)
- List of required tools, API's, and versions
- Job type - contract?, 1099?, W2?, rate range?, contract to hire?, client "right to hire"?, and conversion rate
- Job location
- Job duration
- Business domain of the client
- H1B allowed or not?
- Your website, email, telephone, and name
- Are you direct to the end client or what tier?
- All jobs must have a tracking number or unique identifier of some type
EMail job postings to: JavaSIGLeader@kcjava.org for review and subsequent posting to our members. By posting a job on kcjava.org you agree to notify JavaSIGLeader@kcjava.org when the position is filled.